Types of Personal Information We Collect
If You are applying for employment at Mascia Development, LLC, these additional categories of information will also be deemed to be Personal Information:
- Credit checks
- Background reports
- Results of drug screenings
- Employment verification
How and Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect, retain, and use Personal Information for the reasons stated below:
- to request a credit report in connection with job applications;
- to process job applications;
- to process information related to potential acquisitions or sales;
- to process new investor information requests;
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to receive notice from us, etc.);
- to track our visitors’ use of the Site for internal market research;
- to improve the Site and the services Mascia Development, LLC promotes or provides through the Site or through other means;
- for special promotions, contests or survey registrations;
- to customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual visitor;
- to ask for Your participation in brief surveys;
- to complete any purchases or other transactions you may perform at the Site;
- to notify visitors about updates to the Sites or services;
- to notify You about promotions, special offers, etc., regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or partners;
- to be provided to third party service providers on behalf of Mascia Development, LLC;
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities;
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or any portion of our business; and
- for our internal business purposes.
Active Collection via the Site. To access or take advantage of certain features offered through the Site, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information (“PII”), which is information that would reasonably allow someone to identify you personally or contact you, such as your name and phone number. You may also choose to provide financial or banking information for certain purposes, such as to facilitate payment of your rent and other charges owed by you to Mascia Development. We may also collect PII from you about another person, such as in the case of referring a friend. In those instances, we will only use your friend’s PII for the purposes stated when you provide your friend’s information to us.
The Site is only for use by adult visitors interested in Mascia Development. As such, the Site is not directed to children younger than age thirteen, and Mascia Development does not knowingly collect information from children younger than age thirteen.
Passive Collection of Non-PII via the Site.
The Site’s web server automatically collects certain non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”), such as the address (or “URL”) of the web site that you came from before visiting the Site, which pages you visit on the Site, which browser you used to view the Site, and IP address. In connection with this, the Site and any e-mails sent from the Site may utilize cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your browser from a web server and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie is essentially your identification card when you return to the Site. You can set your browser to reject the cookies, although rejecting cookies might affect your ability to use the Site. A web beacon is a small, often invisible, graphic image included in a web page or e-mail. We may use web beacons for many purposes, such as to count visitors to the Site or to monitor how visitors navigate the Site. Mascia Development may share Non-PII, such as aggregate user statistics, with potential partners and other third parties.
Use of Personal Information
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
Mascia Development may share information collected through the Site, including PII, under the following circumstances:
Mascia Development may share PII with its affiliated or subsidiary companies who require access to the PII for business purposes related to Mascia Development’s operations. For example, when you submit PII through the Site, it may be shared with the Mascia Development entity that owns the property you have inquired about.
Mascia Development may share PII with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as processing your payments, billing you for utilities, or otherwise fulfilling your requests or sending regular mail or e-mail on behalf of Mascia Development.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We do not collect or maintain information at our Site from those we know are under 13, and we do not permit children under 13 years of age to become registered users of our Site. No part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using our Site You represent that You are not under 13 years of age.
Links To Third Party Web Sites
Our Site may offer links to other Web sites which may have information policies and practices different from ours. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of any third party Web sites.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to these Terms or the Portals, you may contact us by e-mail or call us at +1-480-382-2595.
Your provision of Personal Information through any of our investor login or other portal Sites constitutes Your affirmative consent that we may contact you by e-mail to provide you with information and notices relating to your investment activity or other business interests with Mascia Development, and various services available to you.
Security Of Personal Information
While Mascia Development takes reasonable steps to secure the information you submit through the Site, no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please consider this prior to submitting any information to Mascia Development.